Thursday, October 2, 2008

^^welcome^^

Hi everybody!!
My name is Thao, I come from Vietnam. I have been here for one month...this isn't my first time live far from my family, so I adapt to the new life in the US easier because I know how to live alone, how to take care myself, but I recognise that everything is new, and I have still learned a lot in order to become better. Nearly, I made many mistakes ,that's so bad :(
I studied business administration for two years, now I don't intend to study that subject, but I am still interesting in it a lot, so if anybody wants to discuss to business, we can do together.
In my freetime, I offen read books and watch movies. I like many kinds of books and movies. I addicted to both, so I don't dare to play any kind of other entertainments because I won't have freetime to do anything else.^^
I also like to go shopping to buy food and necessary products because it don't take much time, if I go shopping for a long time,I will have headache :(. I can cook, sometimes I want to cook somethings, just sometimes because I'm lazy, so my aparment have a person who studies cooking. Therefore, he offen cooks for everyone, so I and my roommates have good meals, ^^some of my friends said I'm very lucky, ^^ I know that ^^:)
now, my hand is tired ^^, so I stop here, sorry :)

have a good day,